Last Updated: 16th June’23
I. Collection of Personal Data and its processing
A. Personal Information that we process
While you can browse our websites without providing any Personal Information, we may collect the following information:
Personal data that you provide to us through our website, such as your name, email address, designation, and company, when you fill out forms or interact with our site.
B. Use of your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting, and site maintenance.
- To understand which parts of our website are visited and how frequently.
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- To process job applications submitted through our website.
- To provide information and services as requested by you.
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services.
- To perform client communication, service, billing, and administration.
- To conduct data analysis and improve our services.
- To maintain leads and run marketing or promotional campaigns.
- To create brand awareness.
- To provide better services and generate demand.
- To market products and services based on legitimate business interests under applicable laws.
- To conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
C. Legal basis for processing Personal Data
We process your Personal Data based on legitimate interests to promote, market, and improve our services. We may process your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Communication: We may use your Personal Data to administer and provide services, communicate with you, process transactions, send newsletters, updates, and promotional materials, seek your opinion and feedback, and personalize our communications with you.
- Advertising: We may use your Personal Data for advertising and market research, including behavioral metrics, geolocation data, demographic data, and marketing preferences.
- Activity Tracking: We may use your Personal Data to track your activity on our digital platforms, personalize and improve your experience, and create an individual profile to understand and respect your preferences.
- Optimization: We may use your Personal Data to operate, improve, and maintain our website and prevent fraud and abuse.
II. Disclosure of Personal Data, Data Recipients, and Transfer
Virtual Building Studio does not share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
We may share your Personal Data within Virtual Building Studio, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and business partners. We may also share your Personal Data with service providers, agents, or contractors who work on our behalf. Sometimes, we may transfer Personal Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), which may have different data protection standards. When transferring Personal Data to such countries, we use appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses or controller-processor contracts, to protect your data.
IV. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Data
Subject to local legal requirements, you have the following rights regarding your Personal Data:
- The right to access, correct, delete, or transfer your Personal Data, including your profile and preferences.
- The right to object to certain processing activities, including automated decision-making.
- The right to request the deletion or restriction of your personal information, where applicable by law.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to receive a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw the consent if you previously provided it.
- The right to be informed about our data processing activities.
To exercise your rights or for any privacy-related inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com .
V. Security of your Personal Data
Virtual Building Studio is committed to protecting your Personal Data and maintaining its accuracy. We implement reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security controls to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
VI. Retention of your Personal Data
Unless explicitly requested for deletion by the data subject or as required by applicable legal requirements, we retain Personal Data indefinitely.
VII. Partner Websites
Our websites may contain links to third-party websites and services. Please note that Virtual Building Studio is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or contents of those third-party websites.
VIII. How to contact us
We’re just a call/email away. Contact us!
Our team is here to support your BIM needs. Let’s initiate a conversation today and unlock the power of coordinated BIM models, and efficient project delivery.