Last Updated: 16th June’23
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your device (such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They store information about browsing activities, preferences, and interactions with the website. Cookies are returned to the originating website or another website that recognizes the cookie on subsequent visits.
1. Types of Cookies We Use
We primarily use two types of cookies:
- Permanent Cookies: These cookies help us recognize you as an existing user, making it easier for you to navigate our website without signing in repeatedly. They remain on your computer or device for a specific period of time.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. They are essential for the proper functioning of certain features on our website.
In addition, cookies can be classified based on their domain:
- First-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by your visiting website and share the same domain.
- Preferences: Cookies help us remember your preferences and provide a personalized experience, such as your preferred language or region.
- Security/Optimization: Cookies assist in maintaining website security, authenticating users, preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and protecting user data from unauthorized access.
- Processing: Cookies enable the efficient functioning of our website, allowing you to navigate web pages and access secure areas.
- Communication: Information collected through cookies may be used to communicate with you, send newsletters, gather your opinions and feedback, and provide you with services and promotional materials.
- Analytics and Research: Cookies provide insights into how people use our products/services, allowing us to improve them based on user behavior and preferences.
3. Disabling Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences through their settings. You can accept or reject cookies or be notified when a cookie is being sent. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser for more information on adjusting your cookie settings. Keep in mind that disabling cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of websites.
4. Analytics Tools and Third-Party Technologies
We utilize various analytics tools and third-party technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect and analyze cookies. These third-party analytics companies may combine the information collected from our website with data they have independently collected from other websites. Many of these companies have their own privacy policies.
5. Your Privacy Rights and Contact Information
We’re just a call/email away. Contact us!
Our team is here to support your BIM needs. Let’s initiate a conversation today and unlock the power of coordinated BIM models, and efficient project delivery.